Read more about our fees & commission
Fees and Commision
1. There is a minimal network ‘dust’ fee to link each wallet to your account, none of which is retained by CNFT.IO.
2. There is no fee to list or de-list an NFT.
3. There is no cost to create an account or ongoing membership fee.
4. We charge 2.5% commission (min 1 ADA) on each successful NFT sale. This will be deducted from the sellers ADA amount.
5. In addition there are Cardano network transaction fees, which will vary over time, none of which are retained by CNFT.IO. These fees will also be deduced from the sellers ADA amount.
6. For any abortive transactions for any reason the seller will receive their ADA back minus the network TX fee. It is simply not possible to avoid this fee.
Don't forget when any NFT is sent there is the Cardano network fee of circa 1.5 ADA. But you will have recieved that amount when you were sent the NFT, so to us that is a nil cost for most users.
All sales are full & final so please ensure you understand the commission structure BEFORE selling any NFTs.
1. Send the EXACT displayed ADA amount to the wallet address provided.
Hint: use the copy button!
2. Please ensure your payment is complete before the timer ends.
3. Once complete, you will receive ADA back into your wallet minus the Cardano network fees.
DO NOT SEND FROM AN EXCHANGE. Only send ADA from a supported wallet i.e. Daedalus, Yoroi, or Adalite.
Alternatively, you can connect with Nami using the button provided!
You must cancel all active listings to remove a wallet.
Are you sure?
Are you sure you want to remove this wallet from your Dashboard?
Add Wallet Error
This wallet is already added to your account.
KYC and AML
The CNFT legal entity is based in the Seychelles and our platform has been developed by a decentralized global team, where for the most part there are no formal KYC or AML requirements.
We do however want users from across the world to use our service and interact with others to buy and sell Cardano NFTs, thus we have based our KYC and AML policy upon the latest guidance from the USA, the UK, and Europe.
ALL users will start as a 'lite user' and can buy and sell up to 10,000 euros worth of NFTs before any KYC checks are required. We believe this will be the bulk of our user base.
For those larger users who (cumulatively) buy and/or sell over 10,000 euros worth of NFTs, basic KYC checks will be carried out by getid.ee which will allow continued usage of the platform for that specific account.
We will take all reasonable steps to remain compliant in as many jurisdictions as possible. Thank you for supporting us with this important step.